Lookinf for NAD S300 Service Manual or Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Henriques,

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language please also post in English.

Thank you.

Here is the Google translation:

Rui
good night
I bought a NAD S300 also left with the "dead", apparently has nothing burned, was the representative but the repair would be around € 800, according to previous owner, ask if the scheme is that I can send.
thanks

Hi Jorge,

Yep.. bad luck I guess... I usually never leave the amp turned on and I've been using it for 3 years without any problems.

This seems to be also a design issue, many S300 owners around the world have reported issues like this. It's a shame for such a good amplifier.

NAD does have some "ideas" to make it less prone to this type of issue, so let's see what they can do (it's being fixed now).

:)

request for the schematic for NAD S300

hi aparatusonitus,
My name is Rico
i have a problem with the amplifier NAD S300.
until now i still don't know what is wrong with my amp.
i couldn't turn on my amp..
Do you have schematic or service manual for the NAD S300 ?
my email is rn8179@hotmail.com
if you could send me the schematic or service manual i would be very appreciate.
thank you very much

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.