Trimodal amplifier schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi this is Sofia. I am 22 and I am a last-year student @ ICAI, which is one of the best institutes of technology in my country.
The thing is that I am working on a proyect in order to establish comparisons between different amplifier and also developing distortion methods.

I just wanted to know if you could help me find the Spice Schematics for the Douglas Self's Trimodal amplifier... I just can't seem to find it anywhere and I am pretty sure it would help me save lots of time. Right now I am welding the connections of the real amplifier to test it but I guess it could be interesting if I could be able to compare it with the simulations.

I found in this post the pdf schematic but I don't know how to make it work with Orcad.. so I'd be really thankful if someone could help me.

Thanks for your time and patience:

Sofia

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Sofia ,you would have to input (draw) the whole schematic into pspice, I do not think theres any way you can make a pdf file work in pspice, it doesnt take much time anyway. I doubt anyone here has simmed that amp and most of us dont all use the same simulation software.

BTW welcome to Diyaudio, I see you new here. For spice related help you could visit the spice simulation thread although most of the information is around the ltspice simulation software.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.