Schematics and Service Manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
There's something mildly deranged about a website that distributes product service/user manuals and states:

"Please note that the PDF files are copyright the HiFi Engine and are provided under strict licence - reproduction for financial gain is strictly prohibited. "

Huh? "What you talkin 'bout Willis??" I guess this is another example of "internet" copyright law. But who really cares. They're just fooling themselves.

..Todd

taj said:
There's something mildly deranged about a website that distributes product service/user manuals and states:

"Please note that the PDF files are copyright the HiFi Engine and are provided under strict licence - reproduction for financial gain is strictly prohibited. "

Huh? "What you talkin 'bout Willis??" I guess this is another example of "internet" copyright law. But who really cares. They're just fooling themselves.

..Todd

Thanks for the vote of confidence :sad:

Seriously though, I know the notice is a little pointless, but when you've spent hundreds of hours preparing PDFs for free download it's annoying to see every single one appearing for sale on eBay and the pay sites within hours of posting them.

I even used to get messages from people who'd paid for manuals and then complained to me when they got the file and it had my cover page on it, as if it was me that had ripped them off! Needless to say I've removed my PM and email links...

Anyway, I hope you can look past this minor point and see something positive in my efforts? I've been busy of late but I should get the time to add some new documents in the next few weeks. Oh, and a big thankyou to everyone who's donated scans.

Missing in these database are the DB Systems MC preamp, preamp, tone controls and DB6 amplifier. The manufacturer did not make mystery of its sophisticated designs, full of cascodes, and their schematics were largely published in the magazines at the time, around 1980.
Nobody has them anymore (I lost mine) ? They could be sent to audio-circuit.dk for example.

audio3a.jpg

Fulla

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.