a wonderfull sziklai

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Stee Final Stage pseudo-IGBT

hello
my idea is put fet/mosfet in driver stages
for more accuracy in human voice range

also
maybe better use 10/12A final devices
because are more similar in gain

Attachments

• joy200mos.jpg
    joy200mos.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,070
hello catalin

merry xams and a happy new year ....

i was wondering if you have a pcb for the joy 200....

in the greek forum were i originally found your schematic was there a pcb but i dont know if this is yours and also if this is the best vailable .....

if you have one id like to have the files and i am also willing to pay for this in any way
either to send you some money for the files

or to sent you some parts that may be its not possible to get in your country ....

best regards and thank you sakis

There is a variant of PCB used by us from the romanian forum ( and realized by someone that is very active here on diyforum : alexmm ) which is ok by now but also there are some other variant ...
You can download from here :
http://www.elforum.ro/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34101&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45
as the file is larger that this forum accepted for attachments !
Scroll down and look for this :
"
SZIKLAI PCB.pdf [284.01 KiB]
ziceti daca e bun sau ce mai trebuie facut . Salutari alex mm
"

Four years ago I posted a thread "The Ultimate Suplifier" in which a proposed a combination of a EFII and a sziklai output. In the attachment you find the information about the reasons of this combination, the circuit of the Ultimate Suplifier and the list of components.

Who wants to build my output configuration (see figure 1) in your V3 circuit?? The only thing you have to change is to raise R39/R40 to 56 ohm and to higher the Vbias by lowering R29 in your V3 circuit to 0 ohm.

A sziklai pair sometimes tends to oscillate. Therefor the output resistors may not be wired but must be of carbon. 5 resistors of 1,2 ohm and 1 resistor of 2,7 ohm parallel gives 0,22 ohm.

Marc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.