Right channel not working on Spirit Folio 10/2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi Tom,
the last one of these mixers that i repaired with this fault was a blown opamp (TL072 as i recal) along with a leaking and bulging elect capacitor, these components were located between the master sliders, it was awkward to solder the chip very close to slider, surface mount.

worth having a look in that area, good luck

Hi everyone

I also have a similar problem. I have a Spirit Folio 12/2 and yesterday I found that the right main output was not working. I'm still able to use the Mix Ins (Right and left), but it was more easy to use the main outs.

Could you please help me on this subject. If someone here had this problem on a similar mixer and was ablt to fix it, I will be happy to get their feedback.

A pic of the electrical circuit board, showing the Opamp to replace or any electrical drawing which could help me will be a great thing to have.

Many thanks

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.