RelaiXed/diy preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if any one had made the RelaiXed from here ? It looks pretty good to me. Its balanced, has an IR remote and had source switching as well as a relay based attenuator. I sent Mr. Eijndhoven an email about possibly getting a PCB for the project about a month ago and he has not gotten back to me. I was wondering if anyone had built one of these of if someone knows that he is out of PCBs. I have done some looking but have not found a preamp with all these features integrated. I could do something with some twisted pear stuff but that would be a more expensive solutions. Does anyone have any suggestions for preamps with PCB's that are anything like the relaixed?

I’m building this preamp too...

Hello

Probably you already in touch with Jos van Eijndhoven. He looks very busy because sometimes it takes few weeks until he response to email. I already ordered from him and received PCBs, MCUs and resistors without any problems. Next week I’m going to pickup transformers from shop. I like this preamp topology and I’m very curious about sound. I’m going to use it with my Aleph 4.0 (if you are interested look for thread named PassLabs Aleph 4.0).

Tomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.