Leach Amp Clone 6 transistor version by Jens Rasmussen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I was just wondering if some kind soul could let me know where I could find info of resistors R26,R34,R68,R69 and also R41,R42,R43,R60,R61,R62,R28,R30.These are all listed as to be defined and I have tried to search the site for the thread but just cant seem to find it. I bought some pcb's from the original group buy and never had the chance to start the project until now. Please help if you can.

Regards

Bowdown

Hi,
these are the resistors that determine the trigger values for the VI protection system.
These are very dependent on the Vbe of T10 and of the value of R46.
The protection locus is also affected by the PSU supply voltage and on the temperature de-rated SOA of the selected output devices (which is in part determined by the heatsink and bias current/voltage).

In simple words: The protection resistors must be selected to suit the amplifier components actually used in the build.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.