Borbely interview released ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words.

As you can read in the interview, we did discuss this particular forum, and why Erno doesn't want to become a regular poster. I fully understand this, and we should respect his decision. If you take the trouble to chase up his many articles for Audio Amateur / AudioXpress you will anyway have a wealth of information on audio design.
Still a pity...

Jan Didden

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Actually I meant Klang & Ton...

It's funny; I live in The Netherlands, and have been writing for Audio Amateur / AudioXpress almost exclusively for 25+ years (one or two articles in French and German) and just last year started to write for a Dutch journal. I discovered AA/AX and started to write up projects when I lived in the US in the 70's. Erno started his audio career in the US. Must have something to do with it.
And of course there's no reason why you should write for a country because you just happen to be born in it ;) .

Jan Didden

Erno emailed me the article a few days back. I thought that I knew most about Erno's fascinating audio career but I picked up some new parts of his history. Very interesting reading. Good work, Jan!

Sad to read about companies stealing his intellectual property!

I have been fortunate to talk to Erno many times on the phone,
and had many email conversations,
and I must say that he is a very nice person. His wife is also very kind each time she answers the phone.

Best regards,
Sigurd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.