New kind of compound emitter follower?? or - another weird circuit ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Could be the value of the resistors in my simulation I'm using but it's pulling more current from the source than kicking out. Voltage gain of one and current attenuation! But the awesome thing about it is I'm getting 10Vp from a 12Vdc supply. Imagine how much smaller PSU's would need to be if this thing could be useful in an output stage!

Bear with me I'll have a play!

Joined 2010
Paid Member
WOW!

I propose this answer as a record for the longest reply delay.... Any other takers?
That's an awful loooooooong time....just how old is the forum anyway?
Come to think of it, all you need do is pick a couple of active long term members among old hanging threads, find one that would be totally embarrassing to confront them with now, bump it a few times so they have to reply and bingo! - an even older reply! Short of that, 9 years is pretty amazing for self reminders, eh?

Congratulations Circlotron Lad, your'e voted DIYaudio's Grand Champion Cogitator for 2003! .:up: Ta-dahh!

This is good for a lounge thread...just so's we don't forget the significance of this achievement. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.