quasar amplifier by dr bora 1000 watt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re Quasor Amp Build

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a couple of days. I am going away again today.....Will only be back next week.....anyway so my amp construction was a bit delayed. :bawling: :bawling: I will continue when I get back. Andrew I did not received your e-mail. My address is DenzylM@kentron.co.za. Please send me the circuit. can you also send me the mosfet matching circuit?

Thanks
macd

will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!

quasar reply

hi nix
greetings the quasar amplifier was assembled on stage master pcb it worked first time
but the truth is i have tested it on 50 0 50 ac volts as i did not have higher voltage torroidal
transformer i now have wound my own transformer but not tested it .I built it because i liked the stagemaster sound try anthony holtons 1000 watt .

thanking you
andrew lebon

ok... i have a sound system but i can:t satisfied my power amp to drive a 2 18 inc. subwoofer so i will to trying assembled the high power amp
name..... DIRTY HARRY by sir fotios... BJT kasi ang power transistors this amp.. in this quazar i know malakas din ito but i dont like mosfet amp.... you know i am a fan of BJT....

thanks... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.