NAD 2150/3150 Schematic + advice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to fix an old NAD 7150 Receiver / Amp which has DC on the output, preventing the relay from closing.

I think I may need to change some caps.

I have a 2150 schematic (has same main amp) but it is a bit hard to read.

1. Would anyone have a schematic for NAD 2150/3150 ...7150 and/or any other service information that might point me in the right direction

2. If anyone has particular experience with these amps and can suggest likely culprit, please feel free.

Thanks in advance

Steve

KEF PSW 2150 Schematic

I am trying to fix an old NAD 7150 Receiver / Amp which has DC on the output, preventing the relay from closing.

I think I may need to change some caps.

I have a 2150 schematic (has same main amp) but it is a bit hard to read.

1. Would anyone have a schematic for NAD 2150/3150 ...7150 and/or any other service information that might point me in the right direction

2. If anyone has particular experience with these amps and can suggest likely culprit, please feel free.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi Steve, If you are still around, could you please post the KEF PSW 2150 Schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.