EQUIVALENTS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am puzzled with a article about AUDIO amps on the net. I tried to translate assuming it to be Russian but failed. Can anybody guide me what to do? Further the following devices are mentioned in the circuit. Can anybody tell me the equivalent devices?
1) KT 3102A 2) KT 814B 3) KT 815B 4) KT 818B 5) KT 819B

The starting matter of the article.

ÑÕÅÌÎÒÅÕÍÈÊÀ ÒÐÀÍÇÈÑÒÎÐÍÛÕ ÓÑÈËÈÒÅËÅÉ ÌÎÙÍÎÑÒÈ

Êàê ðàáîòàåò ïðîñòîé óñèëèòåëü ìîùíîñòè (ÓÌ)
Ðàññìîòðèì ïðîñòóþ êëàññè÷åñêóþ ñõåìó, ïî êîòîðîé áûëî ïîñòðîåíî áîëüøèíñòâî óñèëèòåëåé â 60-õ, 70-õ ãîäàõ. Äàííàÿ ñõåìà ïðèâåäåíà â êíèæêå Àòàåâà, Áîëîòíèêîâà "Ôóíêöèîíàëüíûå óçëû óñèëèòåëåé HI FI", íî ïî ýòîé æå ñõåìå áûë ïîñòðîåí, íàïðèìåð, ñîâåòñêèé óñèëèòåëü "Ðàäèîòåõíèêà 020".

Guidance & help in the matter will be highly appreciated.
MP

I am puzzled with a article about AUDIO amps on the net. I tried to translate assuming it to be Russian but failed. Can anybody guide me what to do? Further the following devices are mentioned in the circuit. Can anybody tell me the equivalent devices?
1) KT 3102A 2) KT 814B 3) KT 815B 4) KT 818B 5) KT 819B

The starting matter of the article.

ÑÕÅÌÎÒÅÕÍÈÊÀ ÒÐÀÍÇÈÑÒÎÐÍÛÕ ÓÑÈËÈÒÅËÅÉ ÌÎÙÍÎÑÒÈ

Êàê ðàáîòàåò ïðîñòîé óñèëèòåëü ìîùíîñòè (ÓÌ)
Ðàññìîòðèì ïðîñòóþ êëàññè÷åñêóþ ñõåìó, ïî êîòîðîé áûëî ïîñòðîåíî áîëüøèíñòâî óñèëèòåëåé â 60-õ, 70-õ ãîäàõ. Äàííàÿ ñõåìà ïðèâåäåíà â êíèæêå Àòàåâà, Áîëîòíèêîâà "Ôóíêöèîíàëüíûå óçëû óñèëèòåëåé HI FI", íî ïî ýòîé æå ñõåìå áûë ïîñòðîåí, íàïðèìåð, ñîâåòñêèé óñèëèòåëü "Ðàäèîòåõíèêà 020".

palesha

Neither English or Russian is my native language but I’ll try for fun:

...How does a simple power amplifier working?
Lets take a look at simple classic design, which was used in most amplifiers of the sixties and seventies. This schematic is published in the book written by Ataev, Bolotnikov "Basic building blocks of HI-FI amplifiers" but using the same schematic, Soviet amplifier "Radiotehnika 020" was built also....

About equivalent Russian devices maybe somebody else can try or do search in with - http://www.rambler.ru

Argo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.