mission cyrus 2 PSX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I live in the mountains in the SE of France, with a round trip of over 250 miles to the nearest Mission outlet. I have a Mission Cyrus2 amp and a PSX but do not know what to do to get the PSX working ! I know it involves removing some fuses from the Cyrus2, as I've had this combination since 1985 and saw it done back the, however my old one blew (big time ) and I've bought the new pair over the net. Can anyone help ?

If you bought the amp and PSX together then it is more than likely that the necessary change will already have been done, but it is as well to check before powering up.

Open up the amp and remove (if they are fitted) the fuses labeled FS1 and FS2 (next to the heatsink at the transformer end).

There is no need to connect a power cord to the amp unless you are using the phono stage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.