Electrocompaniet Preampliwire I manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an Electrocompaniet Preampliwire I with onboard MC phono stage. However, the manuals for my hi-fi equipment were lost by the furniture removal company when I moved house recently. If anyone has a copy of the manual I would really appreciate it.

The bit I really need is the section which explains how to switch the preamp from MC to MM by removing the phono board, then installing capacitors and resistors in its place. There is also a method for increasing the gain of the phono stage by changing plug-in resistors. Lastly, there is the section on how to change the MC phono stage feedback resistors to suit different cartridges such as Denon, Ortofon or Van den Hul.

My direct email is: eyewares1@yahoo.com

Am reposting thread

BTW, I am not in the sinbin (I was put in the sinbin due to an administrative error, not because I broke forum rules at any time). I have decided to repost the thread as being in the sinbin may have given other users a bad impression of me.

For further details on the sinbin mistake, check out this link to the relevant explanation by diyaudio.com moderator Cal Weldon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.