DX-3g? new design....for DX...next

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Dear Dx, spcly you....next 3G.. amp?

i am thinking to make somthings like this new type of amp. design i couldn't do much with graphics, sorry. if anyone can do more nicer design using photoshop or coral draw,pls do it.....my next amp will be just like this, sexiest ever....your wife shure will likes it...more then you.

center of the heatsink will spread light into two colours, when your living room all lights are just dimm and listen the creation of sound, you have ever heard.

you can say Dx-3g.....XXXX whats so ever....

pls comments...

thank you
michael

Attachments

• dx-new 3g amp.jpg
    dx-new 3g amp.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 338
to my understanding

you are in the wrong track ......

also since you make a new thread for every litle small question you may have it s kind if not easy for people to follow your thoughts and give either opinion or advice

my opinion about your thinking is that this what you have designed will have no chance of working since may be the design is extreme but

metal rings will crate capacitance and then ocilation and what you plan to use as rails to supply transistors will not work also ......and then also most importand that this devive you had in mind will not work since transitors do not share the same heatsink resulting thermal runaway ....

to my understanding also this round heatsink you design ( i think it was the 126 thread )will also not work ...( i see no point to explain why )

the think is that it will power up but will not stand any 100% operation and any use ore abuse to the limits ....

god man !!!!!! you have a gozilion of people screaming next to you about the importance of ground, signal , returns and rooting on a pcb and you come up with a design like that ??????

my humble opinion and excuse me for saying it like that you are trylly in space 2000

space2000 said:

center of the heatsink will spread light into two colours, when your living room all lights are just dimm and listen the creation of sound, you have ever heard

it is a nice idea, space2000
we can call it Audio Art :)
there are some amplifiers that are really beautiful

from electrical side maybe not the best
but i think this could work

Lovely idea Space... i like that.... interesting the blue colour into the aluminium

I know there are a chemical treatment that produces this colour...the copper tubing was a nice idea... also to travell wires inside.... the stages, the distance of heatsink rings, beeing bigger than 3 inches will allow good convection cooling..for sure will be special and unique.

Thank you very much, you are giving the Corporation (the backyard big factory..ahahahah) an Artistical look.

Sakis is having some pain into this toe...this turns people a little bit acid..but this will relief soon.

The picture is my nephew James, the one was lost (kidnapped very young to UK) in a hug with my nephew (niece) Rebecca... in London.... because Telephone lines (dial up internet using telephone line) with the help of this forum, i could find my lost nephew.. and the big hug means this.... because of the internet existance, because my effort and valuable help from this forum...now a days we are together as a single united family once again.

They are brother and sister from different marriages... interesting history ad destiny.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• james 5.jpg
    james 5.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 196
update pic

hi,

sakis, thanks for your comments. i honer everyone ideas. this is not question, it is my idea and you guyes just can comments on it so i can learn whats should be done to next. to my view i am not so sure there will be any mzr problem but it will works definetly. as i made dx-turbo, its works very very well as i can hear the sound quality.

anyway i don't like to make amp just using same design with no art at all. i have seen everyone using similar design like a box....thats all...no arts at all. i just want to creat somethings that is looks good and works too. outlooks is very impotent to give some impresion to your mind.

Example: you can bring some food and eat into two dfrnt place, you will get two types of test. one is at home and another in class restrurent. Thou they are same food but the test will be dfrnt.

dear Dx, as i like artistic amp. if you pls can tells me, how i can work out using this kind of design.

pic update about the heat sink.

thanks and best regards
michael

Attachments

• dx-new 3g amp-2.jpg
    dx-new 3g amp-2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 164
Travell your audio wires... from the board to the drivers, using shielded cable

Sound will not be so good...but if you have to travell long cables, at least have to do this way.... amplifier speed will reduce...high frequency top may be strange, as some harmonics will be supressed... and metal sounds has a lot of harmonics that give you the musical instrument character.... if a bell of a cymbal, depends on this.

Cables will produce capacitors from inner wire and the outer shielding wires... this means you are installing capacitor, or 100 picofarads maybe, from the driver transistors to ground...it will be the same effect.

Or produce your discs with air inside... alike a box... a case.. and install the boards inside those fat disk.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.