my heat sink picture

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi dx,

your drawing is much more nicer then mine. i saw your picture attachment. wow your daugthers are so young. i have only two daugthers they are 7 and 5. how many children do you have? to my own view, i think best is not to post your daugther picture on the internet. though i can't find nothing could be wrong with this picture but identity should be keep safe.

i hvn't make DX-turbo circuit yet. looks like they all are incomplete so need full circuit diagram. today i will try to get full circuit diagram. may be later will go to buy some parts.

first i will try to place on one pc first.

best regards
michael

My daugther was here, reading the forum to me

And she have readed that to me while i was layed down, horizontally over the bed controling the blood pressure and circulation to my legs.

She asked me:

"what is the problem daddy"

I felt confused, had not good things to tell her...then i decide to return the problem to you.... i said her... ask him!

heheheh...good trick.... extinguish the fire... alike Psychological fire soldiers...changed the panic by the inquisition.

My baby was afraid of consequences.... maybe for you this expression says nothing...but i know her... this was panic!

But finished when her attention gone to produce a mail in English to you...hehehehehe.

No problem my friend... i know you have tried to help.... unfortunattely have not worked very much... Kein problem, alles gut.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• imagem 267.jpg
    imagem 267.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 479
hi dx,

Don't need to be worry too much. here is my baby picure.

here she is helping me to listen the song tone....she says nice daddy.

she is now 5 years old, study at kindergarten school. her name is perry. it was my previous house which i sold then bought my this new house recently. i am Bangladeshi and my wife is chinese singaporean. the child become mixed....

** for high blood prswr you can eat celery (vegetable). it will bring down your prswer level. i ate last time and now i don't have any blood prswr at all. i do regular exrsize.

best regards
michael

Attachments

• perry.jpg
    perry.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 324
hi dx,

now she is now 5 years old study at kindergarten school. her name is perry. it was my previous house which i sold then bought my this new house recently. i am Bangladeshi and my wife is chinese singaporean. the child become mixed....

best regards
michael

hi dx,

now she is now 5 years old study at kindergarten school. her name is perry. it was my previous house which i sold then bought my this new house recently. i am Bangladeshi and my wife is chinese singaporean. the child become mixed....

best regards
michael

space2000,

looks good ... the lamellas of your heatsink are most inefficient when regarding at the total amount of dissapation area for heat transfer ... in that point of view only the aluminium baseplate is active and the lamellas are acting primarily as a air guide (in fact of laminar air flow) When using a fan then they are useless ... you must attach them friction-fitted on the contact area for maximum heat conductance ...
Air is a very good isolator ... and the other thing by view of heat conductance is to know if your fan blows or sucks the air, that can make also a big difference ...

just my two cents ;)

new looks Dx-turbo

hi,

I was having problem with the Dx-turbo Box making, since i had attached the circuit onto the heat sink so i made a box today. new looks for Dx-turbo amp. i posted two picture...one when i was making and another is just finished.

best regards
michael

Attachments

• dx-turbo new looks making.jpg
    dx-turbo new looks making.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 103
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.