This is the DHR.... Dx High Resolution Turbo - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th June 2008, 09:13 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

Default DHR - volts from base to emitter

attached,

regards,

Carlos
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dhr vbes.pdf (84.1 KB, 548 views)
Old 18th June 2008, 09:15 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Default DHR - adjustments

attached,

regards,

Carlos
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dhr adjustments.pdf (83.0 KB, 555 views)
Old 18th June 2008, 09:18 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

Default Soon we gonna have a very nice schematic

It is "under revision" into Todd Johnson's computer.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: gif imagem.gif (17.5 KB, 3496 views)
Old 18th June 2008, 09:20 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Default Space.... no music from you?

regards,

Carlos
Old 19th June 2008, 12:10 AM   #25
diyAudio Member

Dear Dx,

i just send you 6 songs and musics, those are large files. last night i tried to send but couldn't due to server too busy. anyway today early morning i wakeup to send all songs. I have send you in few emails. if you can't download then pls let me know, i can save into CD then send to you by post.

best regards
Michael
Old 19th June 2008, 08:01 AM   #26
diyAudio Member

Default Dear Space, i need some help from you.... btw, thanks by the music

I will be downloading and listening them this morning...thank you.

I need informations about 2SC5200 price in your place.... the price converted to United States Dollares please.

I have friends that have found those transistors costing around 3 US dollares each..... also they have found costing 2.5 dollares...well...i use to pay in Recife (northeastern part of this country) around 5 dollares each one.

Those parts to enter my country have to pay taxes, and this almost double the price...so.... 5 dollares is the normal price i think...those others may have entered without pay the custom taxes (not legal transistors).....or they can be fake.... and we are
starting to receive fakes here too... starting into out south extreme of this country, near Paraguai, the place from were a lot of fake things enters my country.

I have found, in this forum, 3 Euros as the price... and this makes sense to me.

Can you please inform price in your country?

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagem.jpg (76.1 KB, 1599 views)
Old 19th June 2008, 08:48 AM   #27
Pingrs is offline Pingrs  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Does the Zobel network deliberately go to the -Ve rail?

Brian.
Old 19th June 2008, 08:48 AM   #28
diyAudio Member

Default I have downloaded and i am listening your music

Into the first moment i perceived that your music style ask for very low THD and IMD.....into this first moment i could see that Jan Dupont amplifier would fit your needs in a better way then my amplifiers.... they can be sligthly (you can perceive) better to your music style...but i will listen with carefull and will suggest modification to my amplifier to match (better) your music style.

The Indian style music was the prefered one...and this one plays beautifull with my amplifier.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: gif thank you.gif (34.2 KB, 1488 views)
Old 19th June 2008, 10:49 AM   #29
diyAudio Member

Dear Dx,

All are in US$, conversion rate is 1Us$= 1.4 Singapore $ ) it is not really very accurate. actually now i saw on TV 1.385.

anyway, i bought at first was very expensive as i didn't know where to look for. my exp about 2sc5200, first i bought was us$5 Each. then i looks for more btr one. i found the wholesale supplier, she sold to me US$2.14 Each and + 7% GST(goods tax, it is our gov tax). i had used it, i couldn't find any wrong with it. it is Toshiba Brand written on it. looks nothing fake. as i have seen on internet fake 2sc5200. if you want, i can show you the picture. this is the cheapest i ever found here in Singapore. there are many place can buy but most of them takes high price.

if your country post have no problem then i can send you a pair of 2sc5200/2sa1943 by post (for this, you don't need to pay me).

best regards
michael
Old 19th June 2008, 10:56 AM   #30
diyAudio Member

DX, actually i wanted to let you know the sound of music instruments are using on all those songs. now you can listen and bring out those instruments quality sound.

honestly i tells you. i don't understand indian song. I listen gosal, its makes me very peaceful. listen those Violin .....you gonna be sleeping....soon....

best regards.

Hide this!Advertise here!