aussie amplifiers great service

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all as a newby to the diy amp building scene id just like to thank anthony from aussie amps for his great service.he,s been quik to answer all my questions and after recieving my nxl400 modules and ps3 power suppl,s im blown away with the quality of parts,the gold imersion boards really have to be seen to be believed im not affiliated with him in anyway im just giving credit where credits due .ill post some pics and my listening impressions once finnished . cheers

slr 5000 said:
hi all as a newby to the diy amp building scene id just like to thank anthony from aussie amps for his great service.he,s been quik to answer all my questions and after recieving my nxl400 modules and ps3 power suppl,s im blown away with the quality of parts,the gold imersion boards really have to be seen to be believed im not affiliated with him in anyway im just giving credit where credits due .ill post some pics and my listening impressions once finnished . cheers
I try also to be fast and I succeed also most of the times. It's not that hard really this is also a quite normal expectation from the customer. I have had positive experience from everyone that I have bought from with one exception. From my horizon it's normal to have a fast response but nevertheless it's good to be able to speak good about people.:birthday:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.