aussie amplifiers great service - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th May 2008, 04:20 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up aussie amplifiers great service

hi all as a newby to the diy amp building scene id just like to thank anthony from aussie amps for his great service.he,s been quik to answer all my questions and after recieving my nxl400 modules and ps3 power suppl,s im blown away with the quality of parts,the gold imersion boards really have to be seen to be believed im not affiliated with him in anyway im just giving credit where credits due .ill post some pics and my listening impressions once finnished . cheers
Old 30th May 2008, 09:43 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to ackcheng
please do! I have UcD and while they are great amps, I found them too dry, boring and uninvolving. I wonder if I can consider Aussie amp as an alternative
Old 30th May 2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Electrons are yellow and more is better!
diyAudio Member

Default Re: aussie amplifiers great service

Quote:
Originally posted by slr 5000
hi all as a newby to the diy amp building scene id just like to thank anthony from aussie amps for his great service.he,s been quik to answer all my questions and after recieving my nxl400 modules and ps3 power suppl,s im blown away with the quality of parts,the gold imersion boards really have to be seen to be believed im not affiliated with him in anyway im just giving credit where credits due .ill post some pics and my listening impressions once finnished . cheers
I try also to be fast and I succeed also most of the times. It's not that hard really this is also a quite normal expectation from the customer. I have had positive experience from everyone that I have bought from with one exception. From my horizon it's normal to have a fast response but nevertheless it's good to be able to speak good about people.

Hide this!Advertise here!