New looks for 123w DX-prc I amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

I am trying my DX-prec I to resconstruct. just made a circuit and the transistors are just placed to show how it's looks...it' not final yet. i just want to know is this way should be working fine? or anythings should be need to change?

i don't mind you can say ugly or anythings at all. all i need is to learn more about that i am doing it right or wrong. i am not an electronics engineer so can't do pcb board, only easy for me is to use vro board. i need more comments pls. anyone can write anythings at all. i value all of your comments.

thank you,
michael

newamp.jpg

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
Another work of art!

Either two of those output transistors are in the wrong location in the photo, or I cannot figure out how the wiring is routed. I suspect they are just posing for a photo.

Michael, you must try etching your own PCBs. I think it must be easier than this. Keep up the good work. It's going to sound great.

..Todd

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi Space,
You don't have to be an electronics engineer to make a PCB. Give it a go, it can be as easy or as sophisticated as you want. A hand drawn board would be fine for this, use transfers for pads and I/C's. The cost is minimal - give it a try :)
Regards Karl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.