nad c320

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I've got the same problem, seems like the toroidal transformer primary opened... it's strange, when checking it one of the wire connecting from the secondary to the board was cold soldered! Anyway, thanks for the info on the voltage, I had contacted Toroid international to buy a replacement but they said that was NAD proprietary and would not sell straigth to me, went to NAD website and contacted the representative in malaysia... but no response, so I was thinking about unwinding it to see if there's a fuse (you know what i mean, at times in transformers there are this in line fuses among the first windings) So before i started checking that out i wanted to see with you guys if you know if there's a fuse enbedded in the transformer. Any info is welcome, and if more details on the output voltages perhaps i can get a replacement done.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.