quality tone/volume control

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
come on jonathan.....

its obvious that this guy have done that allready ......

what he really needs ( me also ha ha ha ha ) is something relativelly simple that actually works but most of all kind of recomended by diy audio people ......

circuits you may find plenty ....... knowledge about them .....estimation and opinion from real experts is that you cannot find in google .....

knowledge is here ......only think you need is a recomendation .....

very best regards sakis

tone/volume control

Hi,

I already made tone/volume control for my new amp but it is not good. I used lm1036 sound like fake and cheap type…now for my new amplifier, which I just made used symasim amplifier as someone recommended in this forum, thanks for recommendation, it is really nice. I want to make quality type of tone/volume control for this power amplifier. Hope any one can suggest me which to make.

Thank you.

ok ....tone control !!!!

you allready have one recomendation to do rod elliots tone control .....

most of his circuits work beyond expectation amazinglly well ..... but tone control also is kind of strange thing .....

like for example why you need it ???? and then listening flat from a simple source makes something from sound missing ?????? like hi or low

for shure lm 1036 is conviniet to work with but no one ive constructed or listen to was ever quality work ...it really sounds crappy !!!!

my point :::::

if you have a symasim amplifier properly working conected to any cd player directly with no tone control and you have not enough high you are probably have wrong or cheap speakers .....adding a tone control will increase the hi but also add noise, distortion, and "other " sonics in to the sound which may be not wanted ....

of course then there is a question of your listening creteria may be you are the kind of person that likes the boom booom +ts ts ts sound so this stuff will do you no good

you need a consumer sony amp with a good subwoofer !!!!

friendly regards sakis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.