i am new in this forum, need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am new in this forum. I need help from you guys. I am intending to make a power audio amplifier. I had Visited few web site and saw there are many circuit design about 100w using transistor. But I need to know which type of transistor will be high quality sound with reasonable price. There is mosfet or drilington type of transistor. Any one can suggest me which will be batter to make A class quality power amplifier? I don’t want to use valve type. I need 100w RMS power into 8ohms speaker.

Thank you for your help.

Re: needed circuit design for 80 to 100 wats

space2000 said:
I just need 80 to 100 wats rms on 8ohms but the operate voltage should be 30 to 40v+-. I need good sound quality circuit diagram. Those are using transistor in moderate price rate.

You might have look at SymAsym, it is quite simple. It is intended for +/- 36v and will give you ~60w into 8ohms, the power you get with this supply voltage.
Click my www or search the forum.

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.