Hill Audio documentation - anyone to contribute?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If I've missed the info then my apologies but I've got an LC800 on the bench showing some of the classic symptoms. DC offset of about 0.4V on both channels and a low level hum which seems to come and go, especially if you play with the wiring.

Can anyone tell me what, if any adjustments/repair can be made to get the DC offsets back to something more acceptable please?

Just dug my LC-800 out to replace the speaker muting relays - last time it was used these were a bit crackly. Now have got to pluck up courage to unplug the rear board...

I've attached most of an LC Series manual, which may help some people. I had to ZIP it as PDF too large ;)

JB

Attachments

• Hill Audio LC Series.zip
    576.6 KB · Views: 303
I am using a Hill Audio Multimix/Stagemix bd. & having some user problems, some inputs don't seem to work, can't add fx for some reason & can't get separate monitor mix. Maybe just a config I am not used to. Would be helpful to find some operations doc's for this unit....user manual. So little information seems available & thought with this on going thread, I find some help? Any direction would be appreciated.

RkA

Hi Folks,

I have two Hill LC1200s. One works fine in bridged mode, the other will work in bridged mode, but only one signal light lights up, and the input attenuator needs to be turned up 6dB more than the other unit.

When in stereo mode, this unit seems to work fine...bit baffling really...any ideas?

Oh, thanks for posting the manual/diagrams jbarker!

Cheers.

hi
oh dear, i have mislaid the bulk of my Hill Audio stuff cant find it anywhere at the moment. should i slap myself on the wrist? :xeye:

however here are the drawings (such as they are) that i have found. one is the driver/front board the other is the back board, the one missing is the output board.

i do have a full set for the LC Series in a folder that has dissapered i will post when i find it
Hi Good day This is not a full set where is the power output stage of the Hill LC1200 diagram. Do you or anyone you know have a copy Edward

Hill LC1200 Amp 820 ?

Hi Good day I have a Hill LC1200 amp and i would like to know if anyone has the power output stage diagram for this amp. I also took 2 brown looking component out they were located inside the heat sink of the amp marked 820 ohm but when i tested with metreit gives me a steady reading of 12k but when i reverse the leads i get a movement on the metre like i am testing a capacitor and it finally settles down over 100k ohms. Can anyone help me Thank you Edward

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.