Would appreciate some advice on amp project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I am hoping for some advice for a kit amp. I have done a search and have looked some of the available choices. My budget ifor the complete build including trafos and all micsc. stuff is ~ $500. I will build the case so that's not included in the budget. I want a kit complete with the components so I don't need to source stuff. I have built the RevC chip amp from twisted pair and have been pleased with it, but I am hoping to better it with a soild state build. The ASKA is over my budget, and I'm not sure about the class D offerings because of the more complicated build. The SKA amp since it seems to meet my criteria, and I am thinking of building a dual mono version. I know that most of you have much more experience than I in this field, so in you opinion will the SKA or any other SS kit better the RevC ? Are there any other choices that I may have overlooked.

Many thanks,

PJN

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.