epsilon lavardin amp help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
does anyone know the values of the components of the circuit ?

Attachments

• epsilon-lavardin-sema.gif
    epsilon-lavardin-sema.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,464
My EPSILON design has been built and tested recently. It is behaving perfectly and I can report extremely good sound. Sorry, I don’t have the skills to wax lyrical about auscultative characteristics of any amp because I am a designer, not a HiEnd magazine reviewer, but it sounds very good and natural.

A significant contribution has been given by one of my younger friends Viktor Bradjan who was kind enough to spare my time and energy, by designing PCB for EPSILON. He has done that task marvelously and skillfully!

The article regarding EPSILON design (with PCB and layout files) will appear soon on my WEB site.

Attachments

• epsilon-lavardin-schematic-final.pdf
    40.2 KB · Views: 712
Very nice bora! Personally I am not a fan of mosfet outputs, but I see no reason why the design would not work also with a BJT output stage!

I have some 2SK170's from an old Teac amp, so might try this with 2SC1815/2SA1015. I am wondering though, do the 2SA970's after the 1K resistors in the LTP form a cascode or a current mirror?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.