SuperNewbie plus out topic question...(that's me)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I notice that all you guys here have alot of experience on this electronic things. So I decide to ask you guys to help me check this little electronic R/C car's diagrams. Please teach me if you know a better diagram that can have more performance.

Attachments

• speed control.jpg
    speed control.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 202
Radio Control RC - Motor Drivers

Mikka said:
Hi all,
I notice that all you guys here have alot of experience on this electronic things. So I decide to ask you guys to help me check this little electronic R/C car's diagrams. Please teach me if you know a better diagram that can have more performance.
There are some things that could be done.
But you have to fill in with some more details.

What is the Voltage Power Supply?
What transistors are those?

How effective the circuit will be,
is depending of 3 things:

1. The power supply Voltage
2. How much Current the PSU, power supply can give.
3. What transistors you will use.

4. How those transistors are connected together.
The last is what you are asking.
And yes, you can change a little in the circuit.

But first let us have the facts, ALL THE FACTS & nothing but the facts.

/halo - thinks this circuit is one easy thing ;)
- and RC hobby is probably great fun

What is the Voltage Power Supply?
I use a stick pack battery which is most electronic remote control car use, it can provide 12V 15A+(depend on batteries quality), but I can increase Voltage or Ampere it just like transformer's connection.

What transistors are those?
Normal power bipolar transistor, MOSFET also can be use.

I'm not really understand how transistor work, but I think it's work like controling a diod's current.

The diagram I want to build similar to power amp, just like increasing the output power of a power amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.