Can you suggest a schematic were i can use this FET into the output?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: To talk with me about fets Eva... first imagine an idiot.

Eva said:

Anyway, I'm going to propose you a simple N-channel MOSFET rail-to-rail output topology, see the attachment :D

That's a very nice topology, i've made good experience with it. Simple, but effective. Quasi's "another quasi complementary" is also based on that.

destroyer X said:

Have i the need to use CCS?

No, a resistor would also do the job. But, you need some thermal stabilizing, the easiest way to do that would be building a ccs here that drops current when heating up. I can help you per email if you want to.

Mike

Sorry by my English Bogdan.... i think lay down may be something not

correct...but i think you understood.

Yes, Michael... help from you is always welcome.

If you tweak that schematic provided by Eva, to make it something i can build... say... complete schematic... will be nice to me.

Not an emergency... i just do not want to let those Fets into the parts box... was a gift from a good friend that deserves to see some of them beeing used....but no hurry about that.

In the reality i am a little busy with Precision I and II... one is into boards construction (Eagle)... the other is under circuit testings..not even boards have into Eagle... so this is something to run in parallel.... more slow than usual.

regards,

Carlos

Thank you folks, i have already more options than i would be able to build.

And very good ones..from simple to more sophisticated ones... and i wanted only to learn how to use Fets (tips and tricks) and to use the ones i have here in my home.

I think, the thread already made a good job, i am satisfied with the options i have and i thank you all by the kind attention.

Michael may send me, using mail, the finished (more complete, more detailed, ready to use) schematic suggested by Eva.

So... i think we can stop here, because i am also very confused with so many options.

Thank you all by the cooperation.... in my point of view, this thread can stop here...as i am already very satisfied, answers to my questions were posted, and schematics too.

panzertoo@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Hi Eva,

If I had a bunch of IRFP064 I would either sell them

Not too bad idea, as these have awkwardly large capacitances and are in practice incapable of linear operation.

The nominal value of the crucial Crss=540pF, in comparison 2SK1058=10pF
Also, Ciss=7400pF, 2SK1058=600pF
The difference is like between a wheelbarrow and a Ferrari.

So the expectations should be kept extremely low to avoid unexpected disappointments.

The very low Rdson allows high power handling, however in subwoofer amps I`d still use bipolars for their better ability to deliver current.

Eva,
yes, verticals have much higher Gm, which is an important parameter concerning linearity too, but not decisive.

Something else: how would RC filters in supply rails fry the output FETs, as you pointed out in an other thread?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.