who build EC AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
who built Bob's design of error correction amp?
use what kind of transistors?
in the Bob's paper, i have no detail information about transisitors.
i am very interested with this design , so now i am reading this paper,
but unclear schematic picture make me scratch my head , can anyone give me clear schematic pic ? i want the schematic with clear line-drawing, specially line crossing and line joint must be clear.

This paper by Dr Hawksford explains EC topology for class AB follower output stage. Mr Cordell's output stage is similar but with one extra following stage and is designed for Mosfet instead of a BJT darlingtion follower. IMO, it works great, even without a GNFB loop wraped around it.

This is also an interesting read.:)

Mr. Cordell's output follower...

Attachments

• bob's output stage.jpg
    bob's output stage.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 232
john-china said:
who built Bob's design of error correction amp?
use what kind of transistors?
in the Bob's paper, i have no detail information about transisitors.
i am very interested with this design , so now i am reading this paper,
but unclear schematic picture make me scratch my head , can anyone give me clear schematic pic ? i want the schematic with clear line-drawing, specially line crossing and line joint must be clear.

Hi,

You can find the original AES paper on the MOSFET Amplifier with Error Correction on my site at www.cordellaudio.com. Just look at published papers.

There are many better transistors that can be used for the design nowadays. As mentioned below, there is a permanent thread on EC that covers this and other EC designs.

Cheers,
Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.