noob, help with Adcom - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th December 2007, 03:01 PM   #1
TSWisla is offline TSWisla  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to TSWisla
Default noob, help with Adcom

Hello, I am a total noob, I am not even sure if I posted in the correct forum! I have a question about an Adcom gfa-5400 and a GTP 450 that were just gifted to me. I want to hook up two pairs of satellite speakers (small Energy speakers) in to different rooms and a better pair with a powered sub in my main listening room. Can I do it with this set-up? I also have a Niles MSA-10A, but I am afraid that if I use this, that sound quality will suffer (plus I have no idea how to hook it up). Additionally, there is only one set of speaker outputs on this amp, can I hook up multiple speakers to the single set of terminals or can I only use something like a Niles MSA-10A with this amp? Can I even hook up a sub to this? Like I said, I have no idea what I am doing, so any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Tom

Hide this!Advertise here!