noob, help with Adcom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I am a total noob, I am not even sure if I posted in the correct forum! I have a question about an Adcom gfa-5400 and a GTP 450 that were just gifted to me. I want to hook up two pairs of satellite speakers (small Energy speakers) in to different rooms and a better pair with a powered sub in my main listening room. Can I do it with this set-up? I also have a Niles MSA-10A, but I am afraid that if I use this, that sound quality will suffer (plus I have no idea how to hook it up). Additionally, there is only one set of speaker outputs on this amp, can I hook up multiple speakers to the single set of terminals or can I only use something like a Niles MSA-10A with this amp? Can I even hook up a sub to this? Like I said, I have no idea what I am doing, so any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.