Hitachi HA5300 ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
world is small

I'm asking for schematic around the world , then man 40 km from me send me one ;)

anyway - here it is :

"Dynaharmony"

"class E"

comments?

Attachments

• ha5300-pa.jpg
    ha5300-pa.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 727
Question to Zen Mod ....?

Hi All, what's new? Listen, Zen Mod, I have this exact amp, the Hitachi HA-5300, and I down loaded the schematic attached to this thread, but it is missing pages. Could you either post the rest of the schematic, or could you e-mail it to me at this e-mail address;

'robsavage19@hotmail.com'

If you also had the service manual, for it, that would be appricated also. I need them both, as my amp needs service (cap change, and some diodes as well) and I would like to get this monster back in service soonest!

Thanks

Rob Savavge

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Question to Zen Mod ....?

Rob Savage said:
Hi All, what's new? Listen, Zen Mod, I have this exact amp, the Hitachi HA-5300, and I down loaded the schematic attached to this thread, but it is missing pages. Could you either post the rest of the schematic, or could you e-mail it to me at this e-mail address;

'robsavage19@hotmail.com'

If you also had the service manual, for it, that would be appricated also. I need them both, as my amp needs service (cap change, and some diodes as well) and I would like to get this monster back in service soonest!

Thanks

Rob Savavge

YGM

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: My E-Mail .....

Rob Savage said:
Shure, my e-m is robsavage19@hotmail.com .... all LOWER CASE ONE WORD. I have not had time to fill out my details since joining this site, as the first of the month, each month is real busy for me for the first few days.... Thanks!

Rob Savage!

next time put e-mail addy in brackets , like this - >robsavage19@hotmail.com< , so spam bots can't harvest it ;

nyway - I sent mail with schematics to exactly that addy 2 days ago...

I'll repeat that - form my gmail account , in case that your hotmail server is hysteric regarding my ISP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.