NAD 208 THX Serice Manual/Schematics needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, was wondering if anyone could advise me/help me.

I recently bought a secondhand NAD 208 Power amp to drive the front 2 channels in my home cinema system. I owned one of these amps before and the previous one I had sounded really great and had a lot of power too (however I subsequently sold it). However this one I just bought works OK but seems to sound a bit thin and nothing like as good as the previous one I had.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this amp or has any ideas if any particular components might be not functioning properly/need replacing?

Also I expect the service manual has info on what voltage etc to setp up particular parts of the amp where the adjustable pots are (with a mutlimeter) , - maybe the settings are off or something causing it to sound thin?

Was wondering if anyone has the service manual or any further info that might be of help?

Many thanks,
Colin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.