is this garbage?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sound fine..... nothing very special but sounds fine

I have one of them here...it is used inside a Comercial subwoofer..... it is not a very High end thing..... sounds nice only.... power will not go to that one.

Undistorted, using this bridge mode will go to 64 watts very clean with 0.2 percent distortion (It is very small and do not bother a lot of people)

Good to watch movies..... not bad.

I suggest you to go to Chip amplifiers.... there's a nice part of our forum.. a sub division that join all Chip lovers.... those guys there have better informations....but i have one...i use to listen it daily.

A system that uses 2 chips in bridge mode (the same as your schematic) and more 3 chips that produces center channel, left channel, rigth channel and some phase trick (using positive wires) they are extracting the rear channels.

The factory name is Durabrand... i bougth in Brazilian Wall Mart..the same you have in your country...cost was around 150 US dollares..... or lower than that.... i cannot remember exactly.... was a bargain...i was extremelly happy to receive many channels and speaker and digital control...also a subwoofer with that price.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• i use it daily.jpg
    i use it daily.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 232
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.