PA6FX Mixer Power smoke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Schematic PA6FX

Are you still looking for a schematic? I have been a service center for approx. 6 years and I have had several dealings with the PA6Fx's, all 3 versions. I have a schematic on CD that I can FAX you a hard copy. The power amps were all the same, it's the input boards that are different. 2-band EQ per input, 3- band EQ per input, seperate 1/4" and XLR plugs or combo input plug.

Schematic

Yes, I am looking for the schematic. I just found out my daughter blew a PAFX4 mixer also in much the same manner as the PAFX6.
She's been banned from the music business for a couple of weeks. I don't have Fax availability until Monday. I'd be happy to pay for a copy of the CD and shipping.
Thanks for the response.

Problem found

After replacing the power transistors and their drivers, it quit blowing fuses, but, I still had a really bad muffled distortion problem. It ended up being IC2 in the PA6FX schematic which looks like a transistor but it is termed a heat sensor for the circuit which is located amongst the power transistors on the board. I thought it would be the last thing I thought would cause a problem like that.

Thanks for the Schematics.:smash:

Need schematic also

Hi Could you send me a copy of the PA-6 schematic also.
I am having a loud rumble coming out of it.
Doesn't change no matter what mixer/volume settings are.
I'm suspecting a bad final stage but would be easier with the prints.
Email is Mobruce777@yahoo(Dot)com

Thanks in advance

PA 6

I had a crate pa6 and one speaker output not working, I dont have schematic but anyway its okay w/o it I can understand a little bit in electronics, I just wanna know what could be the problem? maybe some one out here has the same problem w/ mine and where to buy this kind of parts? Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.