Onkyo P3060R Preamp: ISO SM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just received a ~1983 Onkyo Preamp P3060R that i want to use as a phono preamp mainly. I opened it up to find out if there's any work to be done, but mostly it's just cleaning switches and repairing a very hummy Phono in#2.
It's nicely built, a lot of Alps and massive ground wirings, but in both phono pre and output stage i saw 4558 opamps. I have no clue if they're in the signal or not as the onkyo features capsuled modules (like the marantz HDAM) in each stage....

I easily found manuals online, but

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SERVICE MANUAL for the P3060R?

I'd be very thankful.

Regards,
Matthias

i might. let me check when i get home tonight.
by the way, are you sure you have the 3060R, and not the 306R? i've seen modules in the 306 but don't remember about the 3060R ...

mlloyd1

Attachments

• p-306-in.jpg
    p-306-in.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 858
I'd be great if you could find the sm @ home. I took a closer look now, the input switches seem to be worked on with "kontakt60", which is a slightly corrosive contact spray :eek:
Someone obviously threw out the phono caps right behind the plugs and phono #2 had no ground connection... but now everything important works except lots of dead lamps behind the front plate. The mode switch is still a mess, only normal operation works. Obviously unused for a long long time....

Matthias

BTW mine looks like this:

Attachments

• p3060_1small.jpg
    p3060_1small.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,129
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.