Power amp with current output, F1 competitor (kidding)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi djk,
Cool!

I think I've seen these "original and never seen design" before. Unfortunately for Andrea Ciuffoli, most have been designed in principle in other equipment. I have never received Wireless World before either. Too bad, it looks like it was a great publication.

At any rate, I doubt strongly that it's possible to design anything these days that hasn't existed in some form earlier on in time.

-Chris

Hi Hugh and Chris,

thank you, I should add that the circuit is just a hint and should be precised into reliable circuit, the most important addition would be the DC offset stabilization.

Hi djk,

thanks for the link, I have not known it. Of course I have not invented the structure, it is based on diamond buffer and basic CFB topology. We must be, however, careful when comparing these circuits. The major difference is current output. Some circuits look similar at first look, but do not work the same way.

Best,
Pavel

Simulated 10kHz square response into 8ohm load looks like this:

Attachments

• transcon_sq.gif
    transcon_sq.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 219
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.