HELP!!!, KRELL KSA-100S Service Manual wanted!!!! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th August 2007, 07:26 AM   #1
fepablo is offline fepablo  Argentina
diyAudio Member

Default HELP!!!, KRELL KSA-100S Service Manual wanted!!!!

Hi, i from Argentina. I need the service manual of Krell KSA-100S power amplifier. Please, if somebody have this, send to my email federicopablorodriguez@gmail.com

Thanks You.

Federico Rodriguez
Old 16th February 2011, 07:49 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I found the KSA-100 stuff here.
Old 14th July 2011, 03:46 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspan View Post
I found the KSA-100 stuff here.
Hi, I need other schematic: the Krell KSA300S schematic or manual service for repair one device. 12 volts pulses at right channel output during one minute. After that time the unit work very good.
Thanks.
Old 15th July 2011, 09:22 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Josemria
I too are trying to fix a KSA-300S, without any schematic.
The amp has suffered from bad capacitors, and as described from the owner, it just went dead, and released a little smoke from the back of the right hand amp.
Investigation showed that a leaking capacitor C24 had shorted to a track leading to Anode of D12.
Actually, electrolytic fluid had contaminated the surroundings of all the 4 caps C 21-24
After recaping, and completely cleaned the entire unit, it will now engage the mains relay, take in a lot of power, as the main caps charges, and then it only cliks a few times from the small relays (i think on the driver boards) and then goes dead.
I checked all the components around to be ok.
I would much appreciate to share experiance with you on this beast of an amplifier, and if you shoud succeed in getting the schematic, pls. let me kknow, and i will as well share with you, if a find a copy.
Old 20th July 2011, 10:11 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Josemria
I do not know how far you got with the KSA-300S. but i seruosly think you have the same leakin cap. problem as i have, recap the unit, and make sure that you clean ALL the residual electrolytic fluid that have escaped the capacitors, an i will expect you amp. to be fine again.
I located the error in my unit to be the twin FET transistor in the differential stage, at the input, i has an open drain in the feedback side (designation Q33), it has suffered from the conducting electrolytic fluid liying around on the pcb.
I have ordered one from littlediode, and expect it to arrive from US within next week, i will post the result here when i replaced it.
Did you ever find the schematic? (i spend quite some time reverse engineering this rather complex amp.)
Old 4th August 2011, 11:21 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

We should start a list of schematics required! . I'm looking for:

KMA 100 mk2
KSA 200S

Thanks.
Old 9th October 2011, 12:42 PM   #7
maikl 5 is offline maikl 5  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

I need the service manual of Krell KSA-100S power amplifier. Please, if somebody have this, send to my email xcargo@mail.ru

Hide this!Advertise here!