Bass Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all,
I have taken a couple schematics and smashed them together here. I need some feedback and advice about the possibility of this working. The two things I combined were the preamp here and the EQ here. The schematic for this is attached to this post. I am probably going to leave out the bass cut section and the ultra low section. This is going to be a bass preamp and including that would be retarded IMO. Please commment and help me out!

l_ce6b66a5e1d718706ec1bac9bcd76fcf.jpg

drummer_Dave said:

i would suggest a 500mA transformer which should be on the high side for sure, and should be cheap, $10-$15 on digikey.com

Yes, well on the high side, it probably won't take more than 50mA?, but a 500mA TX is probably as low as you can find easily :D

I would suggest initially trying it on batteries, and measuring the current it takes (from each rail), you may well be surprised how low it is.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.