nad c352 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nahh, please don't make me blush. Your story is exactly the reason why i try to help where i can. There's way too many fakes out there, who try to make some easy money off trusty people.
That, and the fact, that i received, and still receive help from other members in this community.

Hope you all get your amps working again.

Have a nice day
Ebbe

C200 and P300 schematic

drydenjw schematic Post
Hi All,
Does anyone have the service manual for the amp (P300) and control center (C200)?
I would like to make modifications but don't want to start without the service manual.
Need to replace the power transistors and caps also.
John
You can send it in a rar or zip that would be great.
Thanks.
jwdryden@rogers.com
jwdryden@roadrunner.com

javascript:smilie(':whazzat:') I have the Owner's manual for the Twelve Band stereo Frequency Equalizer
Cat # 31-2010 (comes with schematics) if you need it

thanks Ebbe and Kelly for the schematic..

below are the 'upgrade' i've done to the C352

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

auricap 0.22 paralel with the amp input caps, and riken carbon 1k paralel with the amp input resistor

thanks again guys :)

Hi !
Sorry to recover an old 3D but I have just bought a used c352
I would like to know your opinion on these topics:
1) I am going to use only the preamp section ? is it good ? if I leave the power amp stage disconnected from speakers could I run into problems ?
2) is there any beneficial mod for the line section that could improve the sound ?
Thanks and regards,
gino

Last edited:
The tape montior circuit runs the signal through two relays. If you do not need the tape montior circuit, you can jump one relay which makes a nice difference. I do not remember exactly what I did, but you should be able to see what I am talking about if you have the schematic.

There is also some type of power supply (regulator) for the 12V trigger out that I removed and it sounded better. I did tons of stuff to my 352. Mostly removing stuff. Tone control and balance circuit...

Silverstar fuses made quite a bit fo difference in mine (using it as an amp). More so here than anywhere else I have tried them.

Hi ! Thank you very much for your kind and valuable reply
No unfortunately I do not have the schematic
And yes I have noticed that just pushing defeat on tone controls has a beneficial effect
It is unbelievable how complex these amps have become.
A lot of things really do not needed.
Actually I am only interested to the preamp section of this amp because I have a surely better power amp. I already tried and like the sound.
Maybe better first to get the schema. I will look for in the web.
Kind regards,
beppe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.