Phono preamp from the LT1115 datasheet

OPA2210 is bipolar and beats NE5534A on both voltage and current noise. Yes the typical 1kHz spot current noise is the same but its 1/f corner is considerably lower so integrated out its quieter. Its rather a lot more expensive though.
Ah, interesting device, esp for 1/f. However I note the dreaded input bias cancellation circuitry (the input bias current sign is undefined), so the current noise figure probably assumes identical input impedances - its not clear. And the current noise is the same as the NE5534A anyway, and its more expensive - so not clear its any better for MM.

Also the NE5534A has _guaranteed_ noise performance, which the 2210 apparently lacks - another reason not to be too hasty.

I don't think the high rails in a phono stage would get you anything. Keep in mind that the output of the phono pre is going to a line stage and then out to a power amplifier. So if the phono pre were putting out 2Vrms, that could drive most power amps to clipping without an intervening line stage. That's 2.8V peak swing above & below 0V. A pair of 6V Vregs would get you enough rail voltage. Going higher won't hurt; it's just that you won't be able to use it all. My phono pre uses +/-5V regulators, and it sounds fine on the loudest passages.