Bogen CT-60 manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!
I am trying to set up a PA system for a community and I purchased a Bogen CT-60 and a couple of small 8 ohm speakers.
I have tried to set these up to no avail.
Does anyone have a manual for this unit that they can email me?
I know just enough about electronics to be dangerous, so I am having some trouble figuring out which speaker hookups to use, what should or should not be jumped.
and where to put that little wire coming out of the chassis.
Thanks
Djedi

CT60 manual

Ok, let's try this: please send the manual to designers.toast.net
with the first word made singular (not plural) and the ampersand replacing the first dot. That should work.

We really appreciate your help.

I actually got the unit to work amplifying a direct line-in signal, but it won't amplify my microphone. I plug it into the mic jacks (XLR Males!?) on the back of the unit with a 1/4" phono (on the mic) to XLR FEM converter. But I get nothing but white static. I can actually connect the mic (50K) dynamic) directly to the AUX output and get a poor, somewhat noisy (hum) signal that way. I just hope the mic preamp section isn't fryed.

I have a schematic for the unit, but I am not enough of an electronics whiz to make TOO much of that. What I need is a real manual.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Djedi

CT60

Many many thanks for that web address Vintagekiki.
Unfortunately I speak only English, but the idea got across.
The CT60B is somewhat different from the original CT60 version, and I have actually already seen that on Bogen's website.
However the schematics website also has the manual in the PDF file. Perfect. This will help alot.
Djedi.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.