esp fast peak limiter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys i was checking out the Fast Peak Limiter on ESP site, and was wondering how well it would perform so i decided to make a board layout. So what do you think, did i miss anything? what would be better then the TL072's and TL071?
peaklimit.jpg

PEAKLIMIT.gif

TRIGGER.gif

there is the led trigger thing that should light up after 1dB of limiting. the Attack and Release will go to 5 position selector switches. they return back to those two solder holes on both sides of IC1. if you get what im saying.

hey guys i was checking out the Fast Peak Limiter on ESP site, and was wondering how well it would perform so i decided to make a board layout. So what do you think, did i miss anything? what would be better then the TL072's and TL071?
peaklimit.jpg

PEAKLIMIT.gif

TRIGGER.gif

there is the led trigger thing that should light up after 1dB of limiting. the Attack and Release will go to 5 position selector switches. they return back to those two solder holes on both sides of IC1. if you get what im saying.

Nice pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.