10 Watt Single End, JFET input - Lateral N-MOSFET output - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2007, 08:50 AM   #11
Tim__x is offline Tim__x  Canada
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Edmonton area, Alberta
Single supply versus split supply has absolutely nothing to do with single-ended versus push-pull.
  Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2007, 09:34 AM   #12
diyAudio Member
 
analog_sa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally posted by lineup



when these SE Amplifiers, Class A or Not, were the main stream

Further nonsense...
  Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2007, 09:23 PM   #13
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanks for sharing... Store this schematic for a later time and date.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 05:54 AM   #14
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
lineup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the north
Quote:
Originally posted by analog_sa

Further nonsense...
thanks for constructive contribution, chap
welcome back with more intersting stuff

you may not agree with me and AKSA here,
and this is alright - but you may be able to give better alternatives/suggestions
and tell us your opinion

/the topic starter


Audio regards lineup
__________________
lineup
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 07:11 AM   #15
diyAudio Member
 
analog_sa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally posted by lineup


thanks for constructive contribution, chap
welcome back with more intersting stuff

you may not agree with me and AKSA here,
and this is alright - but you may be able to give better alternatives/suggestions
and tell us your opinion

/the topic starter


Audio regards lineup

Where did i not agree with AKSA?


You simply mentioned "SE Amplifiers, Class A or Not". Can you give examples of SE Amplifiers of the "Not Class A" type?

When exacly were they mainstream?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 07:43 AM   #16
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
lineup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the north


whatever, analog_sa

I hope widowmaker comes by here!
.. I guess he havent seen this topic, yet
But he can explain this 10 Watt SE, Single End
more to you and to anyone else.

as I said, you are always welcome to post in my topics
Quote:
I leave it all, the rest of it
In the Lap of The Gods
*** see notes
.

Muchos Regardas
lineup
.................................................. .............
Notes:
In the Lap of the Gods ( by Queen )

"In the Lap of the Gods" is,
according to F. Mercury himself,
the direct prelude to "Bohemian Rhapsody" and
the A Night at the Opera album in general


Wikipedia - Sheer Heart Attack by Queen
- including 'Killer Queen'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheer_H...ap_of_the_Gods


in this post, in this context:
The Gods = Our Censors, Moderators
... most are good moderators
... some are good censors, (Putin would be interested, maybe)
... some are both, but call them selves board moderators
gladly, lately, I have found at www.diyaudio.com
that majority of forum moderators belong to group A:
.. true and only moderators = still infavour of the 'free words' & expression

You do not have to cut, remove or hideaway or even change my message,
but you may moderate
my tone
& my way to execise, make use of
my human rights to express myself



Pink-Mouse ... You ARE a good moderator
... in The True sense of the concept of board 'moderation'

My highest Grade Re-Marks to you, my friend.

I couldnt have done this better myself ( I was once suggested for moderator here )
__________________
lineup
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 07:56 AM   #17
diyAudio Member
 
jacco vermeulen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the sea front, Rotterdam or Curaçao
Send a message via Yahoo to jacco vermeulen
Let's make it a typo, reverend Lineup undoubtedly meant single rail designs.

Lineup,

all good and true about the improvement of lytics but do not exagerate, it's still an electrolytic capacitor.
Bypassing electrolytics with foil caps reduces a lot of their flaws, just as it did with older style lytic caps.
Some folks even gave Rubycon caps a try when they were still affordable and less known, and dumped them long before the forum era started.
Here are some uF's of obsolete stacked polystyrene (with non-magnetic leads), the standard combination with a few MKP/KP uF's to add to an electrolytic output cap, for some.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polystyrene.jpg (50.1 KB, 3091 views)
__________________
The buck stops Here
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 08:25 AM   #18
diyAudio Member
 
analog_sa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally posted by lineup



But he can explain this 10 Watt SE, Single End
more to you and to anyone else.


I like this amplifier very much. Widowmaker may be absent as you've scared him off with your promotion
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2007, 09:14 PM   #19
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
lineup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the north
Unhappy Lets Be Friends inspite of Lineup

Quote:
Originally posted by analog_sa

Further nonsense...
Quote:
Originally posted by lineup

thanks for constructive contribution, chap
welcome back with more intersting stuff

you may not agree with me and AKSA here,
and this is alright - but you may be able to give better alternatives/suggestions
and tell us your opinion

/the topic starter

Audio regards lineup
Quote:
Originally posted by analog_sa


I like this amplifier very much.
Widowmaker may be absent as you've scared him off with your promotion
Lets Be Friends despite of Lineup


analog_sa

sorry for misunderstanding you, in this topic I started about a good amp
i got you wrong by your first line .. see above

I owe you an apology: So here you have it
Hope its alright .. and we can go on here at least being 'audio friends'
even if possibly not being real life friends.
Who knows ...

Besides, man
you are probably right in this statement:
... as you've scared him off with your promotion


See you
lineup
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2007, 09:50 PM   #20
diyAudio Member
 
bogdan_borko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: serbia, zajecar
Quote:
Originally posted by jacco vermeulen
Let's make it a typo, reverend Lineup undoubtedly meant single rail designs.

Lineup,

all good and true about the improvement of lytics but do not exagerate, it's still an electrolytic capacitor.
Bypassing electrolytics with foil caps reduces a lot of their flaws, just as it did with older style lytic caps.
Some folks even gave Rubycon caps a try when they were still affordable and less known, and dumped them long before the forum era started.
Here are some uF's of obsolete stacked polystyrene (with non-magnetic leads), the standard combination with a few MKP/KP uF's to add to an electrolytic output cap, for some.
are all those caps yours?
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
200 Watt Lateral Mosfet Amplifier macgyver Solid State 32 14th January 2005 07:37 AM
200 Watt Lateral Mosfet Amplifier and irfp240/9240 tino96 Solid State 39 6th April 2004 01:06 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2