AussieAmplifiers NX150 Spyder

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any different ?

This picture i got from Destroyer X posting
Is there any different with the original ?

Attachments

• dx nx.jpg
    dx nx.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,370
Re: Yuppp

jeffry_widjaja said:
Yes i live in Jakarta, Indonesia
a very nice polution city :xeye:

For the pricelist of these aussieamp
you can click than scrolldown your mouse

http://www.aussieamplifiers.com/index3.htm

Pricelist complete

Tell your GF to eat "NASI PADANG"
Very hot and spicy, thats unforgetable :D

She won't like that, she is not a spicy person :D

Re: try another

jeffry_widjaja said:
Do you have the pricelist ?

not scrolldown the mouse but turn down
the left cursor it is below the currency

if she doesnt like so try "Martabak Bangka"
sweet, tasty and really nice :bigeyes:

She is there for another week ish, I found the prices, I have had his amplifiers before and liked them alot.

I do like the fact that they will work with 20v rails up to 70, i am curiouse to see if the rail voltage effects the sound tho.

" ... i am curiouse to see if the rail voltage effects the sound tho. ..."

Yes it does: low rail voltage = slightly more distortion, higher rail voltage = better to best distortion specs., although the distortion numbers are quite good, even at the lower rail voltages ... ;)

" THD Typically 0.005% @ 8 Ohms 1khz ..." at the rail voltage of +/- 56 VDC.

FastEddy said:
" ... i am curiouse to see if the rail voltage effects the sound tho. ..."

Yes it does: low rail voltage = slightly more distortion, higher rail voltage = better to best distortion specs., although the distortion numbers are quite good, even at the lower rail voltages ... ;)

" THD Typically 0.005% @ 8 Ohms 1khz ..." at the rail voltage of +/- 56 VDC.

This is perfect then, i have a brand new Toroidal transformer that would be perfect to make 50+/- rail's and to think i was going to throw it out :p

FastEddy said:
" ... and to think i was going to throw it out ..."

What a waste that would be = perfectly good stuff. If you ever decide to throw it away, I'll take it, broken or not and pay shipping ... :D

Got any thing to trade for this one i have now :p i don't need it. I can post picture of this one i have for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.