Help Identify/Appraise Marantz Stereo System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Let me tell you guys this story b/c I have been so excited about the deal i got. I recently posted a wanted ad on craigslist for a reel to reel recorder. A gentleman quickly emailed me and said that he had an AKAI GX747 and a stereo system he was trying to get rid of before he moved across town; $200 was his price. I gladly accepted and went to pick up the stuff the next day. When i got there i was BLOWN AWAY, the AKAI was in absolute FLAWLESS condition and the stereo system he said he was throwing in was a complete Marantz setup in a beautiful wood and glass case with great sounding speakers. I didn't even think twice about the stereo system b/c I was really only looking for the reel to reel, and I have no idea what the thing is worth. I need to know the value b/c I spent a small fortune driving to Oklahoma from Tennessee for my fiance's uncles funeral and after the 4 night hotel stay, 4 new tires, and 3 moving violations I am a little short on cash.

The Marantz system includes

a turntable: model # TT221
a timer?: model # AJ-6
a tuner: model # 521
an amplifier: model #PM520DC
a cassette deck: model # SD420

and all of the above is enclosed in a marantz model # RM620 cherry wood case with a glass door and glass top for the turntable, the case also has a button for powering up all the units and volume control on the front panel.

Thanks for the help!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.