Jhl Class A Amp Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Colin

Hi Guys
yes an other newbie

I Have Been looking at the Diy audio forms with great interest on what you guys have to say on the JLH class an Amps And hoped that you world consider giving me a little help as I have a grate interest in building this amp and would be most indebted to you

But I mead some help with the PCB fig 3
update for this amp A Constant current source ccs relating to Vr2 Q7 Q8 R12 fig3 update page but not being that good at adding this upgrade into the PCB I got some info from Geoff the ccs was built as a sud board And

I Thought that as you are more experienced in the electronics field than I am you May help by letting me have a pcb overlay drawing of the ccs part of the circut and the connection points into the pcb overlay in fig 3 on the
JHL Class A Amp for the Quad ESL57 page Or mabe the fulley updated overlay of this pcb if you have one
I thankyou and would be most gratefully for the help
Regards
Colin
:confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.