AudioTester V3 Download

Hi,

I have recently had to re-install Windows with the result that all my installed programs were deleted. One was the Audio Tester V3 software which I have been using for quite a while now and suits my need. Unfortunately the web site where the software is located is no longer available (http://www.audiotester.de/) and I have not been able to locate an alternative source. The author of the software has not replied to my query either so I am now without the software (for which I purchased). Does anyone know a.) where I can get a copy from and b.) what has happened to the author?

Regards,

Apparently the download link at post #2 is for Build 11 compiled in 2013.

I'm not sure what the latest build is, but the one I'm using is Build 27 from Aug 2017. If you're interested in having the installation files for Build 27, send me a PM with your email address.

I am in the same boat. I bought a new PC and can't find the install pkg on the old one. It's going to be a pain to keep this old clunker around just to run Audiotester. I really don't wan't to start over with a new SW but...anyone know what would be comparable to it? ARTA?

Help

Hello guys!

I need some help. I want to test my speakers, check their frequency response.
I downloaded the Audio Tester 3, but need some guidance here...
I never done anything like this..
I have 2 mics here
- A boya BY-M1 (but unfortunately is a lapele onmidirectional mic)
- a takstar SGC-598 (for DSLR's)

Can i do anything with them?

First I would look at something else other than Audiotester as they appear to have disappeared, which means you'd have to leave with the demo version timeouts.
Look at ARTA, HOLM Impluse and the like.
You need a calibrated mic. If the mics you lists come with a calibration sheet you can try them. If not them something like like a Behringer ECM8000

Ok, i'll check other programs.
As for my mics, no i dont think they hace a calibration sheet.

By the way, does anyone uses(d) the smarphone for a rough idea of the speaker response? Is it with mine, or the mic from the smarphone only starts at nearly 100hz more or less precise measuring?