Unable to select Low Amplitute properly in SPL Copy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks!

I am trying to learn to use SPL Copy software, but I get stuck on a strange problem. Cannot select Low Amplitute using mouse, line jumps up right after I click to lock it at lowest point. Same applies sometimes for Low Impedance, but I have managed get it to work moving lowest impedance line little up.

Only thing I have noticed: tried select "Auto-hide the taskbar" in taskbar properties, it started kinda work. Can small screen cause such a problem, or I did something wrong? My laptops screen resolution is 1366x768.

Thanks.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
It may in fact be that your screen is too large (as odd as that may seem). I can't remember if it is splcopy or one of the other FRD tools but I know one of them has problems if the screen is too big. Try making the window a bit smaller and try again.

Tony.

It may in fact be that your screen is too large (as odd as that may seem). I can't remember if it is splcopy or one of the other FRD tools but I know one of them has problems if the screen is too big. Try making the window a bit smaller and try again.

Tony.

Thank you Tony. Unfortunately my screen is small compare to modern computers. :D
Hiding the Windows taskbar worked for me so far. But I will get back if something more strange happens.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.