Could someone help me out and convert this .lay to gerber

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi All,
I'd like to build the attached, and I've screwed up the toner transfer process a couple of times, so it's off to a pcb fab for me. That said, I havent got sprint, so can anyone help me out converting the file?

Attachments

• NCHAN BIP 350 1V4.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 68
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi there.

It's quasi's nbip300 - https://sites.google.com/site/quasisdiyaudiosite/nbip-series/nbip300

There's quite the thread here on Diyaudio, and I pulled the .Lay file from there (slightly different layout, but essentially the same)

.Lay are sprint's format. The trial of sprint, doesn't allow any outputs, so I'm left with a PDF for Toner transfer or asking for help!

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Jan, I did try to get in touch, via email and here, to no joy. In fairness, quasi has made available the .Lay and a PDF of the tracks, so I do have all I need to do the job; I'm merely held back by my own basic lack of skill/tools.

Hi jazbo, I actually did do exactly that, with some press and peel paper and a USB stick, and eventually gave up trying to get it done there after a number of failed attempts. :/ I'm back at work as of today, so I'll try using the printer there, but quite frankly, I've now burnt more time on this pcb than makes any sort of sense.

Hence the 'send it to a fab' idea basically! It's turning out to be a lot of diy time spent justifying the pile of 2n3773's I have here. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.